Like a typical suburban neighborhood, you often hear sounds of laughter and see kids playing in the wide, paved streets after school. Throughout the year, our conscientious on-site staff schedules monthly social activities to engage young and old alike.
Why not call the office to make an appointment for a visit? Timber Ridge offers attractive lots as well as the sale or rental of existing onsite manufactured homes. Updates are posted at MHVillage.com, Facebook, Twitter, and here on our website.
Surrounded by trees, Timber Ridge MHC has a small town feel with easy access to big city activities via I-94. Active in the community, our popular manager and her equally involved husband have raised their family on the property for the last seventeen years.
Here are some of the many features that make Timber Ridge MHC unique:
- Paved and well maintained roads
- Well lighted streets
- Sidewalks parallel all streets
- Some sites with off street parking
- Assigned on street parking
- On site Management
- Beautiful landscaping
- Community Events for young and old alike
- Country lifestyle but only a short distance away from shopping, expressway, Lake Michigan and much more
- Highly rated schools
- School bus stop at the entrance
- Family friendly